I am going to be talking about the book Thirteen reasons why a novel by Jay Asher. The book is about this girl who kills herself. On the back of the book it says "you cant stop the future, you cant rewind the past, the only way to learn the secret is to press play." I honestly like the book but some people think its weird.
In the book the girl dies her name is Hannah baker she kills herself because she was getting bullied I honestly think she shouldn't have done that I mean yes it must be hard that people bullied her in school, but that doesn't mean ok go kill yourself and I can see you go to school and you get bullied and then you go home and you get yelled at and hit by your parents but that's not the case. Other than that I think it is a wonderful book and I do recommend it to some readers, other readers I don't. It all depends on what you like to read and the kind of person you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment