Thursday, February 12, 2015

HOLD STILL BY NINA LACOUR

                         I'm going to be talking about the book Hold Still by Nina Lacour.  The book is about a girl named Caitlyn and she is depressed.  I'm going to be explain some reasons why I think that she is depressed.
                  One reason I think is that in the book Caitlyn is very depressed and her parents try everything they can to make Caitlyn not depressed, also anger, I don't know why Caitlyn is depressed but I think its maybe school or her home. Caitlyn can also be sad and lonely, Caitlyn is sad but I'm not to sure about lonely.  In the book it doesn't say that she doesn't or does have friends.
                  Caitlyn's parents can be part of Caitlyn's depression but they might not know it. Her parents do everything in their power to not make her depressed but its not working. They take her on trips and everything.        

No comments:

Post a Comment